Monday, July 23, 2007

Matt Slick and Guest Atheist David Silverman

Matt Slick and Atheist David Silverman 7_23

Matt and guest David discuss various topics to the existence of God. David voices his objections to "original sin" and the two discuss logical absolutes. Please be aware of the blog address http://carmpodcasting.blogspot.com/ since Matt will be visiting the blog to comment on the shows. Note to podcast subscribers, the podcast may be moved to a new link in the next week or so. Should you experience a day or so where shows not available to your podcast feeder, please email elfcarm@yahoo.com and we will do our best to get the new address to our subscribers.

5 comments:

Rhology said...

Well done, Silverman really showed alot of confusion this time.

Matt Slick said...

I agree. The TAG argument flustered him.

Its interesting. He couldn't back up what he said about the Bible being written by purposeful deceivers who stole ideas from other ideologies.

Man oh man, is this what atheism has come to, empty assertions?

Anonymous said...

Matt,

I would still like to know what Atheism has to offer me.

To say that a life lived with an atheistic worldview is more fulfilling than a Christian worldview is a complete crock.

I use your termonology all the time now by referring to atheism as being bankrupt, because it absolutely is. Atheism has nothing of substance to offer me intellectually or spiritually.

Why would I trade my worldview for something that would bring me sorrow, hopelessness and moral relativism?

I have asked this question to Atheists and all they can say is that they have the truth, and being able to sleep in on Sunday is a good enough reason to abandon Christianity. Give me a break!

Jay in Arkansas

Anonymous said...

I just can't figure out why I get about three or four minutes of the podcast then nothing......just don't make sense to me. Tryed to get them in e-mail same thing. Nothing wrong with my computer that I know of. Guess just wasn't meant to hear them. Maybe Gods trying to tell me something...haha. Not really. God bless.

Diane said...

To Anonymous:

Not sure why you cannot receive the feeds but something on your end blocking the downloads. Most likely you are set up to only permit small downloads. May be that you should check with your internet service provider.

God Bless,
Diane