Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Matt Slick Live 11-05-2018

Matt Slick Live 11-05-2018


Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE, in the studio with open questions.


1: As a lay Christian, how do I learn theology on my own?

2: What's the point of learning theology if you're not going into ministry? Isn't it just intellectual vanity?

3: What's your take on James 2 and "faith without works is dead?"

4: How much of passages like Matthew 24 and Daniel 9 has been completed already?

5: I came across this cult on our college campus that teaches a heavenly mother God. Do you know who they are and how should I respond?

6: I've been listening to Dr. Richard Jordan on the internet. Have you heard of him?

7: Matt paused to discuss women in ministry before moving on to the next call.

8: Why did God end the lives of Judah's son? What about the house of Eli? If I'm not a good enough parent, will God do the same to my household?

9: What is the Christian definition of a homosexual?

No comments: