Thursday, November 15, 2018

Matt Slick Live 10-31-2018

Matt Slick Live 10-31-2018

Open calls, questions, and discussion with Matt Slick LIVE, in the studio with open questions.


1: What is your view of the Rapture and the sequence of related events?

2: My friend is contemplating converting to Roman Catholicism due things in the church fathers. How do I get him back to Scripture?

3: Does the word Jew refer to the descendants of the Judah or with a religion?

4: I was divorced before becoming a believer and recently remarried as a believer. Am I disqualified from ministry?

5: How do we address the issue of slavery in the Bible?

6: When musicians and other popular figures use expressions like "if the stars align" or "if the universe allows it," is that occultic?

7: What is the "gospel" in Buddhism and how would you refute it?

8: What is going on with the Trinity on the cross when Jesus calls out "My God, My God why have you forsaken me?"

9: What can a say to a suffering friend who is angry at God for not healing him?

No comments: